Our products help you solve challenges related to personal care liquid formulations, dispersions and emulsions.
Exilva® microfibrillated cellulose (MFC) is a sustainable and bio-based rheology additive for cosmetics and personal care products, imparting stability and novel product textures.
Lignin-based biopolymers are multifunctional additives with dispersing and deflocculant properties.
Given its inherent antimicrobial and antioxidant properties EuroVanillin® Supreme can replace oil-based preservatives in cosmetics and personal care products.
Borregaard products replace current synthetic additives in ongoing developments and innovations, increase bio-based content and reduce the CO2 footprint of end products. Our sustainable products are non-sensitive, non-irritant and non-toxic.
Our products help solve common challenges, including:
- Sedimentation and settling of solids, particles and pigments
- Dispersion and deflocculation of pigments
- Syneresis and phase separation of emulsions and dispersions
- Unstable viscosity over time due to lack of tolerance to the presence of cationic components, acid pH, high salt content and temperature fluctuations
- Sprayability and spray uniformity
- Poor sensory properties and texture
- Microbiological control