Welcome to Borregaard!
Our safety targets include zero accidents, zero fires, and no serious spillage. We take your safety seriously and have therefore made three different EHS courses designed to best match your assignment at Borregaard.
- EHS training for visitors: visitors or personnel performing simple tasks
- EHS training for MRO personnel: Personnel performing work related to maintenance, repair or operations
- EHS training for hazardous goods (ADR) drivers and crews
Your contact person at Borregaard will inform you which of the courses you must complete.
How to register
- Click on this link
- Click on “Register” and create an account
- Choose a password
- Company: The company name that you are currently working for, please do not use abbreviations
- Phone number: Do not use any spacings, and please do not forget to add the country code
- Click «Log in»
- Username: your email address
- Password: If you forgot your password you can click the «Forgotten password» button
- Choose between languages: Norwegian, English and Polish
- Choose the right course
- The course is completed when all chapters have been reviewed and the test is passed. You will then receive a certificate by e-mail. The status “completed” will automatically be registered.
- Borregaard’s gatekeeper will check the training status electronically before you are granted admission.
- The course is valid for one year. You will receive a reminder when the expiry date approaches.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact Safety Manager, Lill Anita Johansen by phone: 0047 69 118664 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org