Our products can help you solve typical challenges in formulating liquid home care products and professional cleaning detergents. In ongoing development and innovation, the products are also vital in replacing synthetic additives with bio-based alternatives without sacrificing performance.
Additives for Household, Industrial & Institutional Cleaners
Typical challenges to solve with Borregaard bio-based products include:
- Structuring of cationic, anionic and non-ionic surfactant systems
- Suspension of capsules and solids in liquid detergents
- Rheology and viscosity control of highly acidic formulations
- Uniform sprayability of strongly acidic, neutral and alkaline liquid detergents
- Cling and prolongated contact time of detergents and foam on vertical surfaces
- Incompatibilities with pH, surfactants, salts, enzymes, oxidising agents, temperature and solvents
- Safe: REACH exempt, non-sensitising, non-irritant, non-toxic
Auto Dishwasher (ADW) tablets
Borregaard offers a variety of plant-based anionic dispersants for auto dishwasher (ADW) products. These are sustainable alternatives to petrochemical-based anionic polymer ingredients, such as polyacrylic acid. Borregaard’s 100% bio-based Pionera products are derived from sustainably managed forests.
Hard surface cleaners
Uniform sprayability of strongly acidic, neutral and alkaline products. Improved vertical cling of liquid formulations and foam.
Liquid Laundry and Fabric Softeners
Structuring of cationic and anionic surfactants, suspension of fragrance capsules.