Exilva® microfibrillated cellulose from Borregaard provides your antiperspirants and deodorants with improved sprayability, stability and sensory properties.
Borregaard bio-based additives have excellent compatibility with different salts and solvents. They can be used to improve sprayability and anti-settling of suspended solids, leading to improved product characteristics and prolongated product shelf-life.
The end products are typically opaque in appearance, non-tacky and nice and soft to the touch.
Our products offer the following benefits:
- Improved sprayability
- Improved spray mist and spray pattern
- Uniform spray
- Improved sensory properties: Non-tacky, Soft skin feel
- Opaque appearance
- Improved electrolyte tolerance
- Improved solvent tolerance
- Improved formulation stability
- Anti-settling of suspended particles, capsules
We have multiple example formulations available to show these effects. Please contact us to get your copy.