Exilva® microfibrillated cellulose from Borregaard provides your bath and shower products with improved flow, stability, texture and performance.
Bath and Shower Care
Borregaard's bio-based rheology additives have excellent compatibility with different surfactants. They can be used to structure and thicken bio-based formulations, control the flowability of products and enable anti-settling of suspended solids leading to prolonged product shelf-life.
The end products are typically non-tacky, nice and soft to the touch with potentially improved foam stability.
Our products offer the following benefits:
- Improved formulation stability
- Improved emulsion stability
- Anti-settling of suspended particles, solids and scrubs
- Improved sprayability
- Prolongated foam stability
- Foam stabilisation (stable, dense and soft foam)
- Reduced tackiness
- Opaque appearance
We have multiple example formulations available to show these effects. Please contact us to get your copy.