With high efficacy, Exilva® microfibrillar cellulose (MFC) improves UF and MUF adhesive and hardener formulations and facilitates application onto the wooden substrates, increasing strength and ductility of the bond.
A cost-effective, more eco-friendly adhesive system is available.
Our Exilva products offer the following benefits for UF and MUF adhesives for engineered wood products:
- Improved bond strength and ductility
- Improved flow and wetting
- Improved glue and hardener separate application
- Improved glue efficiency
- Improved control of glue process and assembly times
- Lower formaldehyde emission
- Reduced CO2 footprint
- Cost-effective formulation and manufacturing