Use of Borregaard’s Exilva® microfibrillated cellulose or lignin technologies can help you solve typical challenges related UF and MUF resin application. Both may reduce resin consumption and formaldehyde emissions.
Moreover, our products can help reduce the CO2 footprint and increase the bio-based content in your final products.
Some of the benefits you can expect from Exilva MFC or our lignin products:
- Increased internal bond strength
- Improved mechanical performance
- Improved glue efficiency
- Improved wetting of substrates
- Improved glue application properties
- Lower formaldehyde emission
- Cost effective formulation and manufacturing
- Savings in operational expenses
- Increased performance
- Improved sustainability