SoftAcid® gives very good results in wet feeding systems where yeasts and bacteria can grow easily.
In addition to the antibacterial effect offered, SoftAcid gives some benefits on sedimentation problems, since lignosulfonic acid is an excellent dispersant.
- Strong pH effect compared to buffered acids
- Strong antibacterial effect
- Strong effect on yeasts and moulds
- Dispersant properties (to avoid sedimentation)
- Easy and safe to use
- More sustainable than pure acids
Sedimentation rate in wet feed for pigs with and without SoftAcid
More on acidifiers
All You Need to Know About Bacterial inhibition
Although microorganisms are very small in size, too small to be seen by the eye, they cause substantial economic losses each year for both the food and feed industry. Microbial growth can be controlled either by prevention or inhibition – using an antimicrobial agent.