Learn how to apply Dustex®, a sustainable binder for road stabilisation and full-depth reclamation. The product is environmentally friendly, robust, cost-effective and easy to use.
General guidelines on how to stabilise the road base with Dustex:
- Examine your road to determine if it is necessary to add new material to improve its characteristics
- Crush/mill the existing road base (15-30 cm depth)
- Apply Dustex to the crushed road material preferably using a milling machine
- Compact with light vibration
- Shape and level the road with a grader
- Final compaction
If asphalt is to be applied, this should be done after drying and curing of the Dustex-stabilised road.