Would you like to get a head start on your career and become a trainee in the world's most advanced biorefinery?
Borregaard Trainee Programme
Borregaard's trainee programme offers your career a solid start with the possibility to develop both personally and professionally.
As a trainee you will get to know Borregaard's organisation, business and strategy. You will get to work with challenging projects together with competent colleagues representing different departments in Borregaard. An experienced mentor will follow your progress and support you throughout the entire trainee programme.
As a trainee you are hired permanently in Borregaard and the programme runs over a period of two years. The trainee programme aims to give you a kick start on the journey from being a student to becoming a professional. As a trainee you will rotate between different departments and projects and if possible, it will also be a three months period in one of our companies abroad.
Main principles for our trainee programme is "learning by doing" and "on the job training".
- As a trainee you are offered a permanent position
- The first two years of your employment is the trainee period, during this period you will rotate between different departments
- Rotation to one of Borregaard's sales offices or production plants
- A challenging working environment focusing on a sustainable future
Who are you:
- You have a master's degree
- You have no more than two years work experience
- You would like to work for a company focusing on innovation and sustainable solutions
If you have any questions regarding Borregaard's trainee programme please contact: email@example.com
How to apply:
Application together with CV and diplomas are registered and sent using our recruitment portal.